i n . m y . g a r d e n .
go on snail, leave your trail of gooey goodness.Source: eatsleepdraw
1. Go for a walk in nature, and take your camera with you
2. Set aside some time for peace and solitude, in a place that is comforting or beautiful (on a secluded beach, in the forest, in the mountains, by a river, in a log cabin etc)
3. Watch your dog or a young…
Sherrilyn Kenyon (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
gotta love quotes.
1. Don’t interrupt. Let the speaker finish what they are saying – and at a speed that is comfortable for them – before formulating your own response.
2. Give the speaker your full and undivided attention. Ignore what is happening around you and block out distracting noises.
3. Pay attention to…