Its always good to know new info.
(via 88hiphop)Source: thinksquad
1. Make sure you get plenty of exercise: For example, “Scientists at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, Calif., found that adult mice who ran on an exercise wheel whenever they felt like it gained twice as many new cells in the hippocampus, an area of the brain involved in…
1. Start working on your negative traits. We all have those traits, and they’re hard to face. But you’ll like yourself more if you can slowly work on these.
2. Think a bit about who your ideal person is – then figure out the traits that you’ll need to work on – so you can start to change and…
1. Demonstrating integrity (this includes honesty, trustworthiness and reliability)
2. Being open, authentic and real
3. Demonstrating mutual respect
4. Being kind, considerate, sensitive and caring
5. Putting the best interests of the other person first
6. Having, and using, good communication skills
7. Both loving and liking your partner.
(via psych-facts)Source: onlinecounsellingcollege
You’re the courageous type, and doing things well — quickly and with flair — comes naturally to you. Think about cultivating sensitivity, as well as practicality that will allow you to figure out in advance what works and what doesn’t. If you succeed, your inspirational approach will pack an even greater punch!
You’re steady and sensible, a rock of stability. But rather than acting the part of a deeply rooted oak tree, try being a reed that bends in the breeze and adapts to others. Find the faith to follow your hunches, rather than double-checking all the practical angles. If you listen to your heart, your strength will become that much more effective.
The processes of memory include encoding, storing and retrieving. Without going into too much details what these processes are, to improve memory, we must work on enhancing all stages of memory.
To improve encoding, we need to work on making information easier to process. In this case, generally how we visualize or hear the information. You could enhance the ways you see the information by making your notes easier to read with shorter sentences and more explicit details. Try to avoid making your notes ambiguous or unclear. Clearer points are easier to remember. Furthermore, attaching pictures or symbols to your notes can help you brain tell apart different concepts. Highlighting or bulleting your points so that the notes follow some structure or pattern help memory too. Your brain really likes patterns a lot and things standing out.